Sephora is a dream come true for any makeup lover. Not so much for your bank account, though. With all the amazing goodies you can buy in Sephora, check out our top 10 makeup picks for under $20. (Click on the photos to order)
- Zoeva Luxe Colour Blush - $17.00 This powder blush comes in six stunning shades. Incredibly blendable and smooth, a must have in any makeup collection.
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain - $17
The Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains come in several vibrant shades. Non-sticky and semi-matte, these lip stains are the perfect product for summer lips.
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mini Mascara - $20 Who knew you could grab something from Benefit Cosmetics for under $20? This mini stunner is the perfect travel size for your summer holidays and really packs a punch. The perfect curling and volumising mascara, this mini will leave you craving for the full size in no time.
- Sephora Collection Wonderful Cushion Blush - $20 In five beautiful shades, this Korean born cushion blush is a must-try. With a built in cushion applicator, applying liquid blush has never been easier - or more fun.
- Zoeva Rose Golden Luxe Petit Crease Brush - $18 If you're looking for a delicate crease brush and have a soft spot for rose gold, then this is the crease brush for you. Not only is the quality of these brushes impeccable, but the design is beyond flattering and it looks too pretty to use - almost.
- Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray - $18 The secret to long lasting makeup has been revealed. The Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is the ideal product for keeping your makeup looking flawless all day long, as well as providing much needed moisture for your face throughout the day.
- Sephora Collection Smoothing Primer - $20 It doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg to get a good smoothing primer. Pores be gone with this primer, not only does it give you a perfect smooth look all day long, it also helps to keep your pores unclogged to prevent unhealthy skin.
- 3CE One Colour Shadow in Gold Luster - $17
High in pigmentation and glitter alike, this baby packs a punch if you're looking to pop. This stunning shade is perfect for special occasions or just because - the ultimate glamour eyeshadow.
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara - $20 Lengthening and volumising, this mascara really is out of this world. A mascara that can go from day to night without flaking really is a dream come true.
- Zoeva Graphic Eyes + Rock n Roll Bride Eyeliner - $13 For a creamy eyeliner that won't budge, this one is for you. This unique deep brown shade is combined with pink and red glitter to give you a subtle rock n roll look.
What is your best buy from Sephora?