Long wearing Lipsticks are genius especially for the busy girl or guy on the run. Gone are the days where you have to reapply your lippy more then once a day.
With so many brands on the market it is hard to know which long wearing lipsticks are the best, which ones actually do what they say and stay on all day. We have put together the top 7 that we have tried and tested and guaranteed to keep your lips looking pretty all day!
- Kylie Jenner Matte Liquid Lipsticks
Kylie Jenner was not the first to introduce the matte lipstick game but she has certainly created a new demand. Starting out with just a few shades, her matte lipstick empire has grown to over ten shades and is constantly increasing. Our pick of the lot is Exposed - Kylie's favourite shade. According to Kylie herself, Exposed has a true nude look to it, rather than being perceived as slightly pink. This one is definitely a game changer.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks The liquid lipstick trend started picking up traction when beauty guru Jeffree Star released his own set of matte lipsticks. Much like Kylie, he started with only a few shades however his collection has grown to enormous numbers. There are almost too many to choose from, but the must have shade from Jeffree's collection is Androgyny. A delicious mauve plum shade, this is a shade that has deemed to be universally flattering.
- Dose of Colours Matte Liquid Lipsticks
This brand has been floating around for some time now, and their stunning liquid lipsticks have really put them on the map. Although their collection is on the smaller side, their shades range from brights to nudes. One of the most popular shades is Truffle; a stunning pink nude shade that is very popular among beauty gurus.
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lips One thing that really sets Colourpop apart from the others is their prices. With a singular matte lipstick costing only $6, it's difficult to contain yourself. With an extensive range of shades, it's very easy to find something that works for you. The matte lipsticks themselves dry quick and stay on all day long without budging. There are just too many shades to pick just one!
- Lime Crime Velvetines Lime Crime was one of the first to begin revolutionising the matte liquid lipsticks, and we couldn't be more thankful. Boasting a huge array of shades ranging from nudes to reds to blues to blacks, we're not surprised by how much we love them. Almost too many shades to name, our pick of the set has to be Cupid, a stunning pink inspired by roses. Kiss proof lips with any shade.
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipsticks New to the scene, the Maybelline Vivid Matte Lipsticks have really left their mark. These matte lipsticks are incredibly soft and wearable and don't leave your lips dry after wearing them. With eight stunning shades, there's one for everyone. Our pick is the token red shade Rebel Red - if you're feeling daring.
- NYX Cosmetics Liquid Seude Cream Lipsticks
Soft and creamy, these NYX Cosmetics lipsticks apply softly but dries gradually to a matte finish. Each shade is vivid and bright, with twelve shades to choose from. Uniquely, you can even get yourself a gorgeous stone coloured lipstick. If you can't decide, we love the shade Sway, which is a gorgeous lavender shade perfect for the summer months.
Do you have a favourite long wearing lipstick you would like to share with us?